Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Pink flamingos in the pool

Haven't written in a while so i shall... Soo last week were the last tryouts and... I MADE IT! Pretty unbeliveable but yes, I made the junior varsity team. After the tryouts I went on the website and first on the list was my name. I was so surprised because I'd never played volleyball before. But I guess I did ok. On Saturday I went to the beach with my sisters and mom after my older sister's basketball game. After the beach I went to the high school football game with two of my friends I hadn't seen in a while, Sierra and Hailey. It was a blast! Then me and Hailey went to Sierra's for the night. I finally watched the movie Country Song and loved it.
This week I had volleyball practices (that I'm beginning to enjoy) as I will for the rest of the season. Plus hung out with Jhaz, u know just chillin.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment