Saturday, September 17, 2011

Juicytime

Today I went to the mall with my sis and mom. Shopping! Gotta love it. One of the only things I could spend the whole day doing (if it wasn't for the back pains, haha) didn't buy a lot but that's ok. After that we went to 5 Guys, the burger place. My favorite burger place, never disappoints. When we got home, me and the sis watched the movie Prom. Mmm... something about Disney chick flicks.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
 So here's what I bought today:



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I love your ring! :)


    P.s. U are welcome to check out my fashion blog anytime! thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) I'll check it out!

    ReplyDelete