Wednesday, September 14, 2011

:)

So today was a pretty boring day. I went to school, had v-ball practice, and came home. Finally, I got new spandex and can't wait to try them on next practice. My mom's birthday is tomorrow and I don't have anything for her! I've been soo busy and don't have a ride to the mall so I got nothin'. I guess I'll just make her a card, I don't have any money anyway. Sorry mom.
This weekend I really want to go shopping, like seriously. I have to. Here's my list:


Wantt


John Lewis white top
£45 - johnlewis.com

American Apparel pullover hoody
$49 - americanapparel.net

D G sheer blouse
$487 - my-wardrobe.com

Sports bra
$9.99 - dickssportinggoods.com

Current/Elliott distressed jeans
$208 - farfetch.com

Vans sneaker
$55 - nordstrom.com

Gilded Lily Goods green earrings
$80 - pinkmascara.com

Rachel stud earrings
$12 - nordstrom.com






XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment