Tuesday, September 6, 2011

But me myself I got nothing to prove

Today I had volleyball tryouts. It went ok. I guess I did my best, haha. I have to work on my serve the most. After school my sister helped me improve my serve. I am an amateur after all... That's all I really did after school. Oh, and homework, duh. My life is FABULOUS. I squeezed in time to watch KUK (Keeping Up with the Kardashians). It was the episode where Kris Humphries proposed to Kim, aww. Enough of reality show summarizing.
So my favorite song right now is Fast Car by Tracy Chapman. It's an old song but I just loooove it. After my sis played it on the guitar I fell in love. I do change my favorite song pretty much by mood but this song never gets old. Here it is.

The Original and 2 covers. Original is the best though.



XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment